The D6200-1 ladders are one section straight ladders made with non-conductive fiberglass rails. Easy to transport and maneuver, these ladders bear a duty rating of 300lb making them durable and long lasting. The Traction-Tred® D rungs are slip-resistant, and the durable rail shields and shoe brackets help to protect the rails from damage. The dual action feet pivot for use on hard or penetrable surfaces.
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance
- 1.63 inch slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Combination rail shield bracket and shoe with Shu-Lok® and slip-resistant pad
- Molded rung braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-resistant molded end caps